OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Fast 60 Minutes Response Time, 24h/7 days a Week
Complete Residential Repair Services
Why Choose United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric
- We have 24/7 days a week Customer care department – Whenever you call night or day, late or early we are always here to pick up the phone and schedule a technician. Call (310) 561-4341.
- No Hidden Fees Whatsoever – We will discuss the price up front with you and unless you are 100% comfortable with the details and price of your repair or maintenance, we will not start the work.
- Immediate Response – Our customer care department will always make sure that a technician arrives at your door step when scheduled. They will also provide a confirmation call to notify you of the technician’s arrival.
GET A QUOTE NOW
- United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric, 1612 Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90026,
- (310) 561-4341
- (800) 233-1950
Reputation is everything and our work is quality.
I was really impressed with them, they arrived promptly with all the materials needed, and my Los Angeles air conditioning unit was actually fixed an hour ahead of schedule.There were no surprises as far as costs were concerned, and everything is still working fine with no problems.
These guys did a wonderful job!! They came out and fixed the problem and were very honest. Unfortunately there was another problem in our lines and they came right back out the next day at 2am and cleared it at no additional cost. Straight forward hard working honest guys, I would recommend them again anytime.
Had a problem with my heater, found United and decided to give them a try. Best experience I’ve ever had with a service company. They told me that they can have someone over in an hour, hour and a half. I was surprised that they actually showed up on time. The technician was able to get my heater working again, the same day! I was very impressed. They also did a tune up to my ac unit for free! Highly recommend these guys! Definitely will call them again for any future repairs.
United Plumbing Heating Air Electric is rated 4.4 out of 5 based on 478 reviews from around the Web.
- excellent customer service...they help me wit most of my problems dat i had..they trouble shoot wad needed t get fix..luis n his partner ismaiel...very good...Kammy Sayalath
- Emin was very nice and professional. He fixed my electrical problems and cleaned up afterwards.a homeowner
- Customer service is impeccable and couldn't be happier with the services provided. James Adrian was extremely knowledgeable.Chuck Tabernacle
- Eric was AWESOME!!! Highly recommend him.Barbara Cole
- Was tild theys be here from 12-2 then from 1-3 and the guy never showed. Not the way to do business. If your guys is runninf late or behind how about calling...Alberto Camacho
- The electrician was very nice and informative however pricing was not in line with the actual service provided. He worked 30 minutes or less and that cost me...Herb J.
- He was good and quick.Joseph R.
- Good work, efficiently done. Price was at the top of my expectations.a homeowner
- Jerry just installed a new Air Conditioning unit in our house and he was very helpful, professional and informative. I would definitely recommend this...Jennifer McCall Prause
- Good work but high priced. Customer service was great.a homeowner
- Wow, Jeremiah went way beyond our expectations. He was professional, very knowledgeable and was very specific on what work was needed and the costs. We have...Keith D.
- Wally and his technicians were able to quickly diagnose and fix the electrical problems in my mobile home. Wally was very polite and respectful of my time. A...Cheryl Jarman
- We were satisfied with the service that we received from Jesse. Jesse was very professional. Would use this company again.Roxane Taylor
- ExcellentEmily S.
- Thank you Miran, He did job very well I appreciated it, He is professional...Vigen Grigoryan
- Jess my repair man did a great job, very polite!..explained the work that needed to get done and odfered a few options. Quick turn-around.. in and out air...Alein Telebrico
- The technician was patient, but I still don't know if & how the circuit extensions work because there hasn't been a follow-up demonstration.Lei T.
- I recently had a new 20AMP branch circuit(s) installed for the kitchen. My experience with United Plumbing H&A was wonderful. They were always prompt in...Richard Rementilla
- If needed...I'll re-hire.a homeowner
- I had recent Plumbing service repairs that were handled very well. Lorenzo was very helpful to explain each of the steps as the job was progressing, as well...Vincent Lee