OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Fast 60 Minutes Response Time, 24h/7 days a Week
Complete Residential Repair Services
Why Choose United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric
- We have 24/7 days a week Customer care department – Whenever you call night or day, late or early we are always here to pick up the phone and schedule a technician. Call (310) 561-4341.
- No Hidden Fees Whatsoever – We will discuss the price up front with you and unless you are 100% comfortable with the details and price of your repair or maintenance, we will not start the work.
- Immediate Response – Our customer care department will always make sure that a technician arrives at your door step when scheduled. They will also provide a confirmation call to notify you of the technician’s arrival.
GET A QUOTE NOW
- United Plumbing Heating Air & Electric, 1612 Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA 90026,
- (310) 561-4341
- (800) 233-1950
Reputation is everything and our work is quality.
I was really impressed with them, they arrived promptly with all the materials needed, and my Los Angeles air conditioning unit was actually fixed an hour ahead of schedule.There were no surprises as far as costs were concerned, and everything is still working fine with no problems.
These guys did a wonderful job!! They came out and fixed the problem and were very honest. Unfortunately there was another problem in our lines and they came right back out the next day at 2am and cleared it at no additional cost. Straight forward hard working honest guys, I would recommend them again anytime.
Had a problem with my heater, found United and decided to give them a try. Best experience I’ve ever had with a service company. They told me that they can have someone over in an hour, hour and a half. I was surprised that they actually showed up on time. The technician was able to get my heater working again, the same day! I was very impressed. They also did a tune up to my ac unit for free! Highly recommend these guys! Definitely will call them again for any future repairs.
United Plumbing Heating Air Electric is rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 653 reviews from around the Web.
- Tons of energy and very polite. He took his time, searched high and low and couldn't find the problem. And he did! You guys are amazing!Jhamal Robinson
- Eric was kind and professional. Knew exactly what he was doing and diagnosed the issue within minutes. Thanks ericArmando Burgos
- Vic was very professional,friendly and explained me everything.ThanksMkrtich Yesayan
- He was honest and helpfulDane Kleven
- He was courteous, professional and efficient. Thank you for the help! Definitely will be using United for my future needs!Lucy De Leon
- My electrician, Miran, was extremely professional, polite and patient with my multiple questions. He explained everything to my satisfaction.Lisa Kido
- Extremely professional, from timing, to neatness to thoroughness, knowledge, easy to work with, everything was 5 star.No Name
- James Ryan Keatly (electrician) was so knowledgeable and patient in answering our questions and getting our electricity back on by rebuilding our circuit panel.Renee Rogo
- Their service was top notch. Both knowledgeable, polite, friendly, and honest. Thank you Ryan and Lorenzo for your great service!Quan Smith
- Very nice and informative, knowledgeable, highly recommend Joe.byung w lee
- cory and joe arrived to review an older furnace to see if they can get it up and running for a while and even though it was old they still went through the...Mike P.
- Artin did a great job working on our electrical. I would certainly use him again.Richard Durborow
- I'd like to first of alll mention how professional my technician was. He actually showed up EARLY at my residence. He was VERY polite, professional, and very...Nicholas Poulter
- Ryan was awesome! Very professional, friendly and quickJohn P.
- Wally did a great job!Peter Brately
- Ismael Andrade was very professional. He showed up on time, provided an immediate estimate and performed quality work in a short time. I highly recommend...dkelley703
- I made an error in rewiring my outlet. I called United at 10:30AM and was told they could help me between 3pm and 5pm. They called me at 1:15pm and said...Kerry Chandler
- Electrician as very efficient and polite. I was at home alone and did not feel uneasy with him being there with me. I would hire him again if I needed...Cindy M.
- I'm giving a thumbs up to United Plumbing, Air ,Heating, Electric and Solar. Lorenzo who introduced me the owner of the company Vinny who will be helping me...Lyn Ramskill
- I had a very good experience fast and efficient Corey was greatHERBERT Baker